Flaky skin on face

Hello, I am 23yr old male. The problem that I am facing is dryness on cheek and hence flaky skin. The same dryness and flakyness is also visible on penile skin. What should I do to cure this? Thanks in advance.
views-icons 44 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore
Gentle cleansers with good moisturizers should help I guess. Make it a regular habit. If symptoms persists visit visit dermatologist near you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?