Scaly/flaky skin

In my childhood, I had got some patches of scaly/flaky/thin skin with dark/black and thick edges, mainly on my legs. I consulted a dermatologist who prescribed Hansepran, Lariago, Dapsone, Dipsalic. The medicines had cured the disease. May I know the name of the skin disease , because I am facing it on my lips now.
views-icons 27 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Scaly/flaky skin

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C Bangalore | Dermatologist
There are many conditions which mimic each other..unless it is seen and examined thoroughly we can't come to conclusion .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?