White flaky skin on my inner thighs
White , dry and flaky skin on my inner thighs near groin area, but as soon as I wash it it's gone but comes back again when it gets dry . I play football regularly but I take bath and wear fresh clothes as well as underwears , then what's this ?? Sharing a photo too

Fungus  infection....common around skin folds like thighs and genitals.. avoid sweating, sharing clothes,towels and soap.. specific medicine required depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation
It is most probably fungal infection. Not that severe at the moment but get a proper treatment for the same before it gets severe.
It could be a fungal infection. Don't self treat it by applying random creams purchased OTC. You can consult me online Or Visit my clinic in Delhi for treatment
consult online
Don't use too hot water for bathing as it tends to dry out the skin