Flakes on the scalp
Hi, I'm facing a dry scalp problem , whenever I take hair wash for 2 to 3 hrs my scalp looks clean and after that some white flakes are formed in the scalp and because of this am facing hair loss problem , please can you suggest me some shampoo and hair loss is happening because of this flakes problem ?? please help me.

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

You have dandruff. And it looks severe from your complaints. Only a shampoo will not help. Dandruff could be because of a lot of reasons. A thorough examination of the scalp will help diagnose the problem. Plus, you might need prescription medicines . So visit a dermatologist near you. You will benefit the most if you do.

How to remove flakes from scalp