Flaccid bend problem
Sir I have an problem of flaccid bend penis, it bend downward when it erect and take a shape like 'n', can I do it straight?
130 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Milind Sawant
Homoeopath 13 yrs exp North Goa
If its painful and erection cannot lead to sexual contact then the condition is called peyronies disease where due to injury or some changes there is loss of structure of the has to be surgically corrected.if its a mild deviation then it can be treatment.consult a sexologist and check.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.