Pennis bend & twist

For 10 years i addicted for prone masturbation. I stopped it 2 years back but my pennis was totally damaged like pennis base for very smooth, bend, twisted to left and erection for few seconds only. Mentally i am very disturbed with this problem. Please help me to solve my problem

Doctor Answers (1) on Pennis bend & twist

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
While it once was regarded as a perversion and a sign of a mental problem, masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life.Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Only few people have straight penis Slight bend of penis to right or left is completely normal. As the days goes on time taken for ejaculation shortens,, with masturbation for some people, it's normal too. If you have sexual urge all the time, you can divert yourself by adopting other healthy life habits like,, jogging, walking, aerobics or gym, reading books, going to public library, playing sports spending more time with friends or family. If you feel still distress consult sexologist. Or psychiatrist.