Fistula in ano
My age 30yrs.I'm suffering fistula in ano last four months.. Dr referred by surgery. Please give me with out surgery treatment...please help
108 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ajit Kumar Rawat
Gastroenterologist 5 yrs exp Kanpur
Try laxatives/stool softner and local sitcom ointment application. If fails then go for surgery.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?