Anal fistula
Sir I'm suffering with anal fistula since 2 years some times I'm get ujbarable pain so please suggest the best doctor for this problem
368 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Bhaskar Murthy.V
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

hi     for anal fistula since 2 years . there are treatments like non surgical they will do gluing but results are poor . with surgery good results are there. they will do fistulotomy means removing fistula. so you consult a general surgeon . they will do examination and suggest what can be done.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.