Fish bone stuck in throat
Last night fish bone got stuck in throat..i feel its on left side below the tonsils..i tried taking it out using finger butbi vomited badly and since then my throat is also paining when i swallow..i have tried home remedy of eating rice but it did not help..please suggest how to get relief..

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

This cannot be done by yourself at all! An ENT Specialist possesses the necessary tools and the skills to use them safely. Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your own locality to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bengaluru, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps. I am legally unable to prescribe you any medicines without physically examining you. This forum is intended for second opinions after you have consulted a doctor locally. Please upload the doctor's notes.
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

You need to consult nearby ENT specialist for removal of fish bone if at all there is any...unfortunately There are no home remedies available