First epilepsy

Yesterday night i fainted unconcious for 30 min n some foam came from mouth. Before falling my i was not avle to see anything and there as there was some light falling in the mid of my 2 eyes. brain MRI looks normal.
views-icons 41 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Hello there..... seizure is a sudden surge of electrical activity in the brain...... seizure usually affects how a person appears or acts for a short time.... Seizures are not a disease in themselves. Instead, they are a symptom of many different disorders that can affect the brain. Some seizures can hardly be noticed, while others are totally disabling.... Consult your Neurologist for further evaluation and treatment....
Dr. Anusha D
Neurologist 10 yrs exp Puducherry
Sounds like a seizure...You certainly need to get evaluated in detail...You will need an EEG also..MRI can be normal in many cases...Pls consult your neurologist ...