First epilepsy
Yesterday night i fainted unconcious for 30 min n some foam came from mouth. Before falling my i was not avle to see anything and there as there was some light falling in the mid of my 2 eyes. brain MRI looks normal.

Dr. Anusha D
Neurologist 10 yrs exp Chennai

Sounds like a seizure...You certainly need to get evaluated in detail...You will need an EEG also..MRI can be normal in many cases...Pls consult your neurologist ...
Hello there..... seizure is a sudden surge of electrical activity in the brain...... seizure usually affects how a person appears or acts for a short time.... Seizures are not a disease in themselves. Instead, they are a symptom of many different disorders that can affect the brain. Some seizures can hardly be noticed, while others are totally disabling.... Consult your Neurologist for further evaluation and treatment....