Fingers joints pain
Fingers joints are paining like hell due to typing. I can't stop because it's my job. I had visited orthopedician but no use. Since a year I am facing this. Please help me to get rid of this. Thanks.

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. You take antim crude 30 and caulophyllun 30- twice daily. Try to take rest between your work . It is necessary if you want to get relief fast.

Hello.. Well it's the problem if your job...the best thing you can do for it is give rest to your hands bw your typing so that they get some time to relax...you can go for massaging which will help you relief your pain too...try these methods first...thank you