Finger shaking
Dear sir, my right ring finger is shaking when i keep my hand straight and fingers apart. There was no physical injury or pian.

Stress and anxiety tend to make tremors worse, and being relaxed may improve tremors. Although you can't eliminate all stress from your life, you can change how you react to stressful situations using a range of relaxation techniques, such as massage or meditation...avoid caffeine and get thyroid profile done as thyroid issues cause these problems.. Consult nearest physician for clinical examination they will do the needful.

finger trigger