Finger arthoplasty
My pip joint is damaged in company accident .i want to to change my joint .so please help for my surgery of joint replacement .
36 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Tiji Mathew Thomas (PT)
Physiotherapist 18 yrs exp Ernakulam

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

As per radiography, your joint surface is involved. Joint function loss can occur and so the finger joint arthroplasty ( joint replacement) may be suggested by the orthopaedic surgeon. You also need extensive physiotherapy to regain the movement and normal strength, post surgery. Consult with an orthopaedic surgeon specialised in arthroplasty for best results.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.