Bump in pip joint
I got hit with a cricket ball on the tip of the ring finger and the finger is bend.i have consulted doctor and done physiotherapy also but the bump(swollen) in the pip joint is same. I can't bend my finger also.plz refer the image. Give me advice,how I can make it normal. It's around 9 months after injury. Thank you

Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, since the injury was very long back,, it might be calcified bleeding which was occurred when you got injury, there is nothing much can be done as home remedy. Please get one X-ray of your hand to see what exactly is the lesion and there are surgical options to correct it. Please consult a orthopedician.