Find ovulation
Hi!!! We planning for baby but before that have to know about the ovulation day and d window of my cycle .my mensturation period length ends 4 days cycle about 26 sometimes 28 .actually my body s too hot temeratured that to in summer is too high want a suggestion for al my problems.

Hello, A slight rise in basal body temperature, typically 1/2 to 1 degree, measured by a thermometer,Higher levels of LH, luteinizing hormone, measured on a home urine test,Cervical mucus, or vaginal discharge, may appear clearer, thinner, and stretchy,Tender breasts, Abdominal bloating ,Light spotting,Slight pain or ache on one side of the abdomen,all these are signs of ovulation ,Usually it occurs 14 days before first day of menses.