FIBROIDS treatment

I am 28 year old i was recently detected with a fibroid of 2.5 cm intra mural type. some doctors are suggecting open myomectamy and some others are advising for an injections. Does injections cause any side effects on my future pregnancies like poor egg quality and decrease in endometrium thickness etc. pls suggest me.

Hello there...., injections used to treat fibroids are hormonal analogues..... These medications are given for three to six months and induce a hypoestrogenic (low estrogen) state....they can shrink the fibroids by as much as 50%. Side effects of these drugs are similar to the symptoms of menopause and can include hot flashes, sleep disturbance, vaginal dryness, and mood changes.... The size of the fibroid and its precise location within the uterus are important factors in determining whether a fibroid causes obstetric complications.....