Fibroid in Uterus

Hi Mam I would like to bring it to your notice that few days back we did a UltraSound (full abdomen) for my wife. And we found out that there is a fibroid of size 3x2.06 cm. We are concerned if it can effect her conceiving in a normal way and if we have time for family planing. Anticipating a revert.

Doctor Answers (3) on Fibroid in Uterus

Dr. Shyama Nivas Patna | Social Obstetrics and Gynecologist
If there is no any symptom or if u are not planning pregnancy at this moment....leave it as such.as pregnancy can occur even with fibroid.or it can recur again after removal.so better leave it as such.if u will hv problem in pregnancy...then it is removed.
Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Fibroids  are a sign of hormone  imbalance  called  estrogen  dominance which can adversely  affect other  areas of life like periods, fertility,  weight and mood just to name a few. Good news is that it can be reversed.If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello .  it would have been better if you had shared the actual usg reporte because I would know then where exactly is the fibroid....I  suggest you to meet a gynecologist as we need to see if it is resolvable by medicines or require any surgical removal thank you