Fibroid in Uterus
Hi, i have a fibroid in my uterus interior wall, i will be having irregular periods with heavy pain and bleeding. but after 1 week of my periods i will be having stomach pain with White discharge, but pain will be there for sometimes and goes off, it happens for almost days. i want to know the reason why these things are happening. please help me to find out the reason and solution

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Please  hold on... there is hope and I can help. If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

THE PAIN CAN BE BECAUSE OF FIBROID OR INTESTINAL DISTURBANCES. LET ME KNOW THE SIZE OF THE FIBROID SO THAT I CAN GUIDE YOU IN A BETTER WAY
Dr. Aparnaa Panda
Gynecologist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

U will have to be examined by a gynaecologist. By correlating ultrasound report and ur symptoms she will be able to explain u. It could be due to the degeneration of the fibroid by u have not provided me with sufficient data to give definite answer.