Fibroid and stones
In recent scan shows she have fibroid. She is already diagnosed for stones including one in gallbladder. Let me know whom should I approach for next steps.
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello, fibroid uterus is pretty common in a female with child bearing age group(around 20 %), if it is not causing any symptoms and it is small size or it is just incidental finding ,then no need to worry. If it is causing symptoms like excessive bleeding, lower abdominal pain, irregular periods then consider to consult gynecologist. She will take care of fibroid uterus. Gallbladder stones and fibroid are not related to each other. For gallbladder stones visit general surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.