Few Pimples on back
Hi Dr. I have small small pimples on my back and shoulder. it been two weeks now. i don't feel any irritation from these pimples. Kindly suggest.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. I believe these lesions are not actually pimples but a form of fungal folliculitis. ​Start using an antifungal shampoo everyday for first week and then reduce the application to twice a week for maintenance. You should keep the shampoo atleast for 5 minutes on the scalp for it to act. This should solve your problem. However if problem persists, consult a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plans. Hope it helps you.​​