Fever since morning
Hello, I was fine until last night when I had problems sleeping and since morning I have fever, feel tired, have headache, eye pain, back pain. Please help me out. Thanks!

Hello there.. I can understand your concern. Looks like you might be having a viral fever. The treatment is symptomatic.  Just drink plenty of fluids and have a soft diet. Take rest. Tab. Paracetamol 650mg thrice a day after food for 2 days. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Hello.. Sometimes when we are too tired also we feel like that...it's better you take rest properly..take an off from  college and rest...drink water well and have food home cooked ...because of the viral fever going around you are worried about it...wait and watch ..if fever Persists you can start dolo one tab and consult a physician...thank you
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
viral fever.
take dolo 650 bd for 3 days ,drink plenty of water .have fruits and vegetables.if increase in severity of problems or new problems arise visit near by hospital for further evoluation.