Fever since last 3 days
Hi , Since 2 nights ago, I have a fever thats spikes every 5 hours to 102 degrees and after taking a combiflam (every six hours )climbs down to 99 degrees. I also feel pin pricks and a burning sensation when i Urinate. I have not been sexually active in the past 1 week.

ARUNESH DUTT UPADHYAY
General Physician 31 yrs exp Pune

dear friend you may be having a viral fever and it can be any of the tree which are generally prevalent during this season, i suggest please go and see a physician so that you can be examines, in the interim get the following tests done cbc, widal, wheilfelix, dengue iGg Igm and chicken gunia IgG and IgM it will help the physician to ascertain the cause ,