Fever n vomit (no cold)
I am suffering from fever from last 8-9 days. I have also done the Fever Panel 1 test. Report of the blood test and prescription by Doctor is attached. Before visiting the doctor I used to catch by fever in night and body pain was there. After visiting the doctor she gave me the prescription of medicine. And after some days told me to do Fever Panel 1 test. Report was normal. And she told it might be Urine Infection. So in addition to prescribed medicine I was instructed to take "Ziprax 200 mg". From last 5-6 days after eating anything I used to vomit. So Dr told me to take one more medicine "Ondem MD" From day 1 there is no improvement in my health as I am still suffering from fever and day by day 1 new medicine is getting added. Along with the prescribed medicines I am taking additional medicines "Ziprax 200 mg and Ondem MD" M not taking meftel right now as Dr instructed me to take that only in case of much pain. Report & prescription atached. Plz suggest wat shud i do now..?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You can take a tab. Dolo 650 thrice a daya fter food for fever and cap. Pan-L once a day half an hour before food for vomitings. The reports you have posted here are not clear and therefore of no use. Kindly re post the question with clear images. Or consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 12 yrs exp Delhi

Please get a urine culture and blood culture done immediately. Follow up with the reports and will solve your problem definitely
Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Mumbai

Your reports are not clear to read. Resend them individually
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
i cant help you with the reports you have given ,because they are not clear.