Fever from 4 days
I'm having fever from past 4 days. No cough cold vomiting. I was advised to get a blood test done. Malaria is negative,platelets 2.4 lakh. Esr 28mm/1st hr. Is it a viral fever? Should I go for more tests?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You have not fot your urine test and also widal test done. I would suggest you consult a general physician in person for durther evaluation and management. He will only suggest further tests on the basis of examination and your condition. Take dolo 650mg thrice a day for fever as of now. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.