Fever for 3 days
I started having a lot of sneezing and runny nose on Friday (3 days back) afternoon. When I woke up on Saturday morning, had fever 102°. The cold has kind of subsided, no more sneezing. But the fever (between 101-102) is not going away. Also have a loss of appetite and constipation. What can it be? Should I see a doc?

Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Mumbai

You surely need to see a doctor. Do a blood test Fever profile including tests for Malaria and Dengue to arrive at a diagnosis and appropriate treatment thereafter. Time is the essence see a doctor ASAP.