Fever cough cold
My 3 and half year old baby whose weight is 11 kg.he is suffering from cold fever and cough.doctar prescribed t.98 drops and told to give 1.6 ml when fever is der.but from last 2 days fever is coming back even after giving drops.so I bought t-98 syrupm.but am not understanding in how much quantity I should give the syrup.and how many times since fever is not reducing

Hello, Drops are ok, no need for syrup. Look for cause of fever, for that consult your doctor or online consultation. Follow my Instagram/tiwari_child_clt for health Q&A. 🙏Tiwari child clinic Delhi🙏