Fever coming since 3monts
Last 3 months i suffering from fever every month once in a week. Again this week same problem so am went to doctor and she suggested to take a blood test.finally the results are positive.results confirm am suffering from maleriya. She given some tablets. I.e monocef-o, lumerax-80. Now am a using it but my fever was same. Heavy shivering, cough,cold and body pains. Please help me out with the problem.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You have to continue the same treatment snd complete the course. And add tab. Dolo 650 four times a day when ever you have fever. And consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.