Fever, body and headache
This is for my sister. She is 30 years. She has gone to our hometown and its raining cats and dogs and she is unable to visit a doctor. Since last night she is feeling cold, body ache and headache along with fever. She took 3 Crocin since last night but body ache n headache still there with fever. If she takes Crocin she feels hot for sometime but fever n headache and body ache still remains. Please advice n suggest what she can take. Thank you Zulfia

Hello zulfia. I can understand your concern. she could be having a viral fever called a seasonal flu. its usually self limiting and subsides on its own with just symptomatic management. Ask her to take plenty of fluids and have a soft diet. hot khichdi will be of great help. she can take a tab. zerodol-p thrice a day after food. if this still persists, then she will have to consult a physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.