Fever and weakness
I am suffering from fever and weakness. I travelled with my friends, last weekend where I spent some of my time in pool but took precaution. Next day I started feel weak and fever followed afterwards.

Do you have cough and cold also (Covid symptoms)? Get some basic tests done... CBC, RBS, LFT and Urine C/E. They will help in Diagnosis.
Consult online for detailed discussion and prescription medicine.

You should consult directly. You can talk to me directly through consult. Some more details are required to make diagnosis and start treatment.
okay, consult now to start proper medications on prescription
There are very high chances of covid infection, especially the delta variant covid virus which spreads faster than the other covid virus , please get tested for covid at the earliest