Fever and cold
I have been having a bad cold for the last 2 days. And slight fever. Should I be worried about anything? Seems like everyone's facing a bad cold. What medicine should I take?

Dr. Harsha
Hi there..rhinitis and fever are very common. They usually subside on their own in a week or two. But sometimes they can persist for a long duration if the infection is severe. At home you can take steam inhalation and do salt water gargles. Have plenty of fluids and take rest. For sinusitis you will have to given antihistamines and for severe paracetamol. If the fever is severe, then you will have to be investigated to look for any sign of infection and start on antibiotics accordingly. So kindly consult a general physician for further evaluation.