Fever and caugh
My daughter age is 10 month. Since last night she is coughing and mild fever is there. Yesterday morning she has fallen from her swing. Please suggest .how much dose of paracetamol to be given and what medication for cough relief.

Greetings we don't give paracetamol for cold and cough. It is for fever and pain.pl understand it. You can give any cough syrup sos. VitC 500mg offand on as a candy. Build up her immunity by good nutrition. Don't forget immunization.
Greetings, is the cough more in the night,? When was the cough started . Need to ask more questions kindly book a consultation so that I can guide you through the treatment.