Fever and Body pains
From a couple of days I am having fever , body pains and also feels like head is a bit heavy. During the nights I feel feverish and during Mornings it seems to be fine. Everything was fine when I had 1 Dolozox tablet. But now again I feel a bit feverish and body pains. Any suggestable medicine for this ?

Naresh Kumar Monigari
Consultant Physician 2 yrs exp Karimnagar
Hello, if it is only feverish without any cough or cold take Dolo 650 mg tab. If you have any associated symptoms you need to do blood tests like CBP, peripheral smear, malaria tests. Include more fruits in diet and stay hydrated.