Fever and body ache
Is it ok to give combiflame to 8 yr kid....or can u guide with ne better medicine She has fever n body ache from last nit
56 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. K.Santosh Kumar
Pediatrician 7 yrs exp Chennai
It's better to avoid brufen in children... u can give paracetamol to the child.. if she is complaint of severe bodyache and fever kindly consult a pediatrician to examine her...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.