Fever & headache every evening frm 3week
I have fever and a little headache every evening from like 3:30pm. When i am under the sun and in the morning i feel ok but as the day starts to end fever comes back. Morning body temperature is below 98.8 but in evening it's between 99-100°F. It never crosses 100°F. In the start of the evening my eyes feel heavy and i feel like keeping them shut, then eyes get warm and fever comes. I have done all tests like CBC, ESR, WIDAL, Urine etc. but all are normal. I don't know whether it's Corona or a normal infection and why isn't it going away. I am worried as i am not able to do my work properly cause is this. Please give some prescription in how to cure it. Thanks

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..