Fertility problem
It's been two years of my marriage, but I am still not able to concive I have done every test and my Husband also, But I don't understand the problem ,plz Dr. Help

Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, It is difficult to advise without examining you in person. I would suggest that you visit my clinic You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied fertility treatments and services and ensures that you have a joyful parenthood experience. You can share your contact details so that I can guide you better.
Dr. Sheila Bharathan
Gynecologist 36 yrs exp Chennai
Unless I have all the results it is difficult to comment
Please consult an infertility specialist with your reports
There is an entity called unexplained infertility where no cause maybe detected Given time most couples will conceive with small remedial measures If that doesn't work then you will need to go for assisted reproduction