Fertility issues
Hi doctor, I am trying to concieve. I have PCOS. So my period is irregular. How can I understand that I am ovulated. I try to take the temperature in the morning when I just wake up with a digital thermometer. Is digi thermometer and bbt thermometer r same?Can I take Metformin for hormonal balance?

Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello you can get pregnant provide you follow the advice and medications given by the doctor fertility issues will decrease if you reduce your weight Metformin will definitely help Consult obg specialist for further evaluation and treatment.