Felt like getting unconcious suddenly
Since 3 days my left shoulder is paining at rear side. And slight heaviness below shoulderblade. Today during dinner I suddenly felt like I am going to get unconcious. But I didn't. And felt hot, was about to sweat. I was in same condition for 5 seconds then recovered to normal in some time. After that I observed there is no chest discomfort or pain, checked BP was 125/79 and pulse was 79. (With electronic machine) This wasn't kind of panic attack. What should I do?

Please consult a cardiologist asap and rule out any coronary condition. Also check your blood sugar levels.

please consult with me on chat will suggest