Fell sleepy all Day
I fell sleepy throughout day. I wake up at 6 am and take short naps at noon and sleep 12 pm at night. When I wake up at morning and Start preparing for my exams., drowsiness occurs, than I lay down in bed frequently and try maintain concentration. What is this and which specialise docter should I consult a general physician or a psysiologist.

Hi, if other than drowsiness there is no other problem then it can be managed by life style modifications, following sleep hygiene etc. As from your query it's appear that you have proper sleep at night time but have a drowsiness in morning. Still I advice you to visit a psychiatrist for proper management. He will definitely help you. Because some time we miss other symptoms and think that other than it I haven't any other problem. In such situations we should take professional advice.