Feet burning
My mother has thyroid and diabetes and both are in control. She has feet burning which is not getting normal, it's been there for years now.  We have consulted specialist in orthopaedics, general physician, diabatologist so far but the feet burning problem is still the same. Which specialist will help with feet burning problem? Should I consult a neurologist?

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

Tab methycobal D od for 15 days Tab Aldonil od for 15 days
Symptomatic diabetic neuropathy is generally not reversible Treatment is given to slow further progression and prevent complications like foot ulcers deformities of foot and falls Check B 12 levels to rule out deficiency
Advised to do bithesiometry.
Diabetic neuritis, B12 deficiency neuritis