Feet Bottom lost paddig

My grandmother's feet bottom has become very soft. The flesh seems very soft as some liquid. She seems to lost her feet padding. She always has pain in feet bottom while walking. I should see which type of specialist to this kind of problem?
views-icons 26 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Arpita Shah
Occupational Therapist 8 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello. You need to see a podiatrist. There is a good one at breach candy hospital -Dr. Pradeep Munot. If you can't get to any podiatrist, you can see an orthopedic surgeon as well. Hope that helped.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?