Feels tired and stressed.
Hi Doc, Can you please prescribe good vitamin tablets to me. I feel tired and stressed most of the time. I need to be more proactive. Please advise with good medicines.

Recent covid if any?
8446860x370 for consultation

Tablet A-Z (1 in the morning and 1 and in the night) Tablet shell cal (1 in the night) Syrup ciplactin (10ml in the morning and night) before food.
if problem persists consult me online :)
1. reduce screen time 2. have proper/ enough sleep at night 3.eat a balanced diet 4. take plenty of fluids
Take balanced diet , plenty of fluids . Don't run behind medicines .
Tab iron,folic acid and vit.B12 Tab Cemmunity Do meditation to relieve stess from the app called Atom(it's free of cost) Do some yoga n exercise before meditation.
Evening.....I am Krishna and I am a UK 🇬🇧trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore Vitamins will not make you feel less tired and stressful. Infact you are getting all nutrients from your diet. You need happy pills or prozac. I am available for consultation if you wish to speak to me Best wishes Krishna X96632 83555X
For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408
Tablet Zincovit one tablet once daily after food for 2 weeks Tablet Limcee one tablet twice daily after food for 2 weeks
Check ur thyroid Levels .
Need to ask you few questions before prescribing.You can Contact me via Whats app on Nine Four Five One Seven One Five Two Nine Two.Don't worry you would be fine soon after treatment. I have treated many Covid patients successfully in first wave & treating in second wave too. It will be paid consultation. Regards