Feels like something stuck in throat.
Since last 3-4 days i have a feeling of something getting stuck in the throat beside/behind my uvula while swallowing water/saliva. Yesterday when i was sleeping, faced towards right side probably the uvula touched that place and then i felt the same discomfort(as if something was stuck). I took an image and marked that area, i saw a pimple like lump there. Please help me what is this, m scared. I have a little problem for acidity as well, and m having cough with mucus mostly since 1-2 days. As of now I'm doing warm saline water gurgling.

This seems to be normal jus a mild mucosal inflammation. Do saline water gargling . Avoid spicy food ,alcohol and smoking . Take 1)Tab Pan-Dsr once a day empty stomach in the morning . 2)Tab Relent -OD once a day for 5 days 3) Steam Inhalation twice a day