Feeling weird ater taking nexito 10
I am feeling pain in my legs, stomath,head after taking this medicine for 2 days and my eyes are heavy and watery,and i feel dizziness all the time I have taken nexito10 tablet for 2 days what should i do

Hi Get your symptoms evaluated again Consult a therapist or psychiatrist to understand diagnosis and get on with treatment
I would suggest to go for follow up and share the symptoms with your doctor so that he may change the tablet or dosage
This is unusual side effect.u can consult your psychiatrist to change medication.dont worry there are many other medications available.