Feeling uneasy

She feels scared from inside and feels some uneasiness as if something happening inside. I feel it's due to her weakness. Her diet has come down recently and she reduced her weight a lot as well. I am really confused and don't know whom to consult. A general physician or a psychiatric.
views-icons 78 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Feeling uneasy

doctor profile image
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
6 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

Hello Dear, I would recommend that you take homeopathic treatment for her weakness problem. Homeopathy is very effective for such conditions. It helps the patient to over come such conditions and there are no side effects as well. However I will need some more information about her condition and about her.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?