Feeling uneasy in throat

Last 3 month before I came from mumbai to my home in early morning, I have not ate anything from last night till evening then in evening I ate dahiwada from fridge then after 1 hr a burning sensation in my throat and headache occurs. I take combiflam tablet then it gone well. After that also I was feeling uneasy in my throat so after 1 week I went to ent specialist doctor, he given me medicine but still I was feeling uneasy after that I see another ent specialist doctor then he seen my throat by the help of camera and found little swelling in upper part of my food pipe. He given me medicine last 20 days back and diagnosed my blood. In report he found igserum increased, vita d3 has decreased. So he given me medicine for 3 month telling that it will take time to recover and no need to worry about it. So I m taking his medicine from last 20 days but still not feeling comfortable. Please advise.

Doctor Answers (1) on Feeling uneasy in throat

Dr. D.Vidyasagar Hyderabad | Rhinologist
Hi you might be having Acid reflux so consult a GP and take any acids you should be gone