Feeling stuck in throat
Hi. I am feeling as something is stuck in my throat while swallowing. I am facing this issue since 4 years. It's not painful. But, that discomfortness is there. I am having severe Gastric issue for around last 14 years. In fact, I was ubder medication for around 6 months having anti-oxidants too. But, the things were as usual in the same state. Can I get any reason and remedy behind this? How long normally it takes to get relieved from this?

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Most probably Laryngopharyngeal Reflux Disease. Drop into my clinic for a Video Laryngoscopy to confirm the diagnosis. It is easily treated. You should be fine within a couple of weeks of treatment
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Get a LARYNGOSCOPY and a UGI scopy done in any good Hospital near you.