Feeling sleepy

Hi from past few days im feeling so much sleepy all the day and my digestion is also disturbed a bit and i fell restlessness at night wat could b the issue...another thi felt is tremors on my fingers they are not still if i hold a cup of tea it keeps viberating and i cant stand for so long it makes me feel uncomfortable i always seek someware to sit...im a medical rep by profession and a b.pharm graduate Looking for adivice Thnx

Doctor Answers (1) on Feeling sleepy

Ms. Sneha Bhat Bangalore | Counselling Psychologist
Hey, Your symptoms generally tend to be the indicators of anemia or low blood sugar. Please get a check up done to rule them out. A rarer possibility would be lower cortisol level, hypothyroidism or even adrenal fatigue if you have been really stressed out since a while. Do not worry about them much and keep them as next possibility. Amidst all this track back to the time everything started and see what could be causing all these issues. Take some time to observe your thoughts & emotions and see if you are comfortable there. A little change in the diet, lifestyle and a couple of minutes spent on exercises and meditation could go a long way as you already know. Do not hesitate to visit a physician during the process because all our senses tend to be focusing outward and self-care is little difficult even for a health professional.Take Care.