Feeling pain in hand arm

My mother is feeling pain in hand arm. She is not able to move her hand freely. How can this be cured? Which doctor to consult?

Doctor Answers (2) on Feeling pain in hand arm

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar Delhi | General Practitioner
First of all give her muscle relaxants for 5 days. Tab Proxym Mr twice daily would be ideal choice. Also give Tab Neurobion forte once daily, Tab Maxical Plus once daily. If she is ok after 5 days, nothing to worry much. If the problems persist ,goto a Physician first, if needed further he can send you to an orthopedic. All the best
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. is there any restriction of movements beyond a certain degree? you have given a very little history here for us to work with. anyways, you can ask her to take a tab. aceclofenac and lornoxicam combination for now and consult a orthopaedic surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. you may need to undergo a few tests like x-ray. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.