Feeling of pain in legs

I feel uncomfortable in my right leg throughout the day and it gets more at the evening and when I got to bed for sleep I feel more uncomfortable. I have the feeling to move my leg...I can't sleep properly at night and wake up at midnight...I having this problem from 4-5 days...Please suggest me why it happens so

Doctor Answers (1) on Feeling of pain in legs

Dr. Hitin Mathur Noida | Orthopedic Surgeon
Hi this is Dr Hitin Mathur, orthopaedic surgeon at Fortis C Doc Hospital, New Delhi. Welcome to Practo. As far as your leg pain is concerned, it is important to examined you to find where exactly you have pain and to make a correct diagnosis. Deficiency of vitamin D, calcium or vitamin. B12 can also cause pain. Sometimes leg pain along with back pain suggests nerve compression in the back. So I would suggest that you see an orthopaedic surgeon before starting any medications for the same.