Feeling low after rejections,
Hi, It's been almost 7-8 years I'm away from home. I've this symptom of feeling low when ever I get rejected. I'm unable to handle that situation, sometimes I get suicidal thoughts as well. Sometimes I do masterbate 2-3 during this time. I consulted psychiatrist 5 months back for this problem, but he adviced me to start the therapy and to consume antidepressants. I didn't start this medication, as I was worried about its side effects on kidney, lever etc. Please advise me the next steps. Thanks

You can take medication safely, no issues will be there, so strat medication
Consult Psychiatrist for treatment and Psychologist for therapy sessions